Next: About this document
- (From Gary Lewandowski firstname.lastname@example.org Problem based
on register allocation for variables in real codes. For more
instances, see the programs and data in graph/contributed/lewandowski.
- (From Craig Morgenstern email@example.com) Leighton graphs with guaranteed
coloring size. A reference is F.T. Leighton, Journal of Research
of the National Bureau of Standards, 84: 489-505 (1979). For
many more instances and programs, see the work in
- (From Joe Culberson firstname.lastname@example.org) Quasi-random
coloring problem. For generator, and further information, see
program and README.gen in graph/contributed/culberson.
- (From Gary Lewandowski email@example.com) Class
scheduling graphs, with and without study halls.
- (From Gary Lewandowski firstname.lastname@example.org) Latin
- (From David Johnson email@example.com) Random
graphs used in his paper with Aragon, McGeoch, and Schevon,
``Optimization by Simulated Annelaing: An Experimental Evaluation;
Part II, Graph Coloring and Number Partitioning'', Operations
Research, 31, 378-406 (1991). DSJC are standard (n,p) random graphs.
DSJR are geometric graphs, with DSJR..c being complements of geometric
Michael A. Trick
Thu Oct 27 13:00:45 EDT 1994